onsdag 5 maj 2010

Today, I lol'd

Rick is currently enjoying NPH's sweet voice on spootify.

Other things that Rick is taking to a (scary, almost obsessive) liking:

Musicals (they are very nice!)
Music from the 80's (makes me happy!)
The new episode of Glee (I lol'd on several occations: hunky guys that were hunky, Kurt after watching "the video" and "can't tuch this" in the library!"I'm becoming musically promiscuous!" and slowmotion laughter. Also, Jane Lynh is a god. Ballet number was awesome!)
J/A videos on youtube (they're soooo cuuuuute!!!)
Pandect (because it's sooooo gooooood. Noah! Cleatus! (i hate him so much<3))
Writing painfully many vowels after a consonant! (LIIIIIKE THIIIIIIIS!)
Sleeping (discovers from time to time that I really enjoy this necessity. Though boring, it really is very nice to sleep!)
Typing entries in english! (i'm practising for the national tests!...ehh)
Youtube in general (what a joyful contribution to the interweb and my life! (alas, not my homework))


Things that Rick isn't particularly fond of or rather, doesn't like at all:

Having one class (Gympa! D:) at 8.10-10.30 and then nothing untill 14.30-17.00! (not cool!)
Many Many other things aswell but as I'm an optimist I do not believe in too much whine and grumble! (ahaha....not really..)


Good night!

(this post was random, and frankly very irritating... it is so clear that I am deadly serious when typing entries here! I'm like a fountain of grave, momentous writing, spurting out text's of ambiguous pretention and moody gloomness! ....fear me..!)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar